Our client is backed by a company that is a leader in the space which has been in business for more than 100 years. They are offer a fun startup environment while offering the stability and perks of a large company. The company is well positioned for future growth as they continue to evolve their product offerings and add to their dynamic team.
You will have the opportunity to work on cellular GPS trackers, WiFi & Bluetooth-enabled activity monitors and more. They do all design and development in-house, from PCB design to embedded software, data analytics to mobile apps. If you believe you have what it takes to work in a highly independent, fast-paced environment where teamwork is critical and flexibility is a must, then this might be the place for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in computer science, electrical engineering, applied mathematics or a related field.
- 3+ years of Android development experience.
- Strong Java programming skills.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK and Android Studio.
- Experience calling RESTful webservices.
- Experience working on both UI/presentation layer as well as the backend of Android applications.
Desired Skills & Experience
- MS in computer science, electrical engineering, applied mathematics or a related field.
- Experience working with BLE.
- Experience working with WiFi.
- Experience working with GPS.
- Experience building consumer facing mobile applications.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with another Senior Android Engineer (MIT grad) to develop a widely used consumer facing Android application.
- Create and implement new features.
- Work on UI/presentation layer, animations, etc.
- Work on the guts and backend of the application that talks to a HW device and a backend server.
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Annual bonus - up to $40k per year
- Flexible Hours and work from home
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship or c2c
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients. - provided by Dice