An SC Cleared IT Infrastructure Engineer is required by global organisation in their state-of-the-art Farnborough offices.
As the IT Infrastructure Engineer will effectively monitor, manage and develop the company's IT solutions throughout the IT Estate to ensure customer satisfaction in all services provided. As an Infrastructure Engineer, assess and administer changes to all IT managed systems to ensure the continual improvement of operating effectiveness and efficiency in line with the change process and IT Strategy.
What's in it for the SC Cleared IT Infrastructure Engineer?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Excellent Salary
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the SC Cleared IT Infrastructure Engineer:
- Eligible for or hold SC clearance
- Knowledge of VMWare ESX/vSphere administration
- Experienced in Enterprise level storage solutions
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012/2016/2019 (Windows 10 advantageous)
- Previous experience in VMWare vSAN, administration and configuration
- Skilled in VMware NSX/software defined Firewalls
- Experienced in administering Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO and other domain service functions
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013
- Understanding of IT Security Standards in an enterprise environment
- MCSE, MCP, MCSA or equivalent experience
- Strong system analysis experience required
- ITIL v3.0 (or above) Framework Certificate or equivalent experience of an ITIL Service Management Implementation.
Responsibilities for the SC Cleared IT Infrastructure Engineer:
You will be responsible for virtual and physical Servers both Microsoft and Linux based and the hosting infrastructure supporting the virtual server environment. In addition, deliver against continual service improvement requirements and digital transformation.
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as an SC Cleared IT Infrastructure Engineer and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and Work with leading edge infrastructure and operational systems in the cloud space, then please apply via the link.