SC Cleared Security Analyst - Remote / Leeds - 12 months.
We are working closely with a public sector client; they are looking for an SC cleared Security Analyst for 12 months. This is an urgent requirement with the successful applicant needing to start in the next few weeks.
Remote working for the first 3 months and then site based in Leeds.
The Cyber Security Analyst Ops represents the first line of the CSOC monitoring capability aimed at analysing and identify potential security threats.
This is an SC Cleared role, you must have active SC Clearance.
* Information Technology (IT) Security Policies - Proven knowledge of IT security policies, standards, and procedures; ability to utilise a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to ensure cyber security compliance.
* Digital Forensic Tools - Demonstrable knowledge of and ability to utilise a variety of specific tools for collecting, analysing, and presenting digital-related evidence.
* Information Security Technologies - Demonstrable knowledge of technologies and technology-based solutions dealing with information security issues; ability to apply these in protecting information security across the organisation.
* Application Security - Working knowledge of the tools and processes for maintaining application security; ability to design and implement security programs to prevent data loss and access intrusion from web and mobile applications.
* Vulnerabilities Assessment - Knowledge of vulnerability assessment tools, techniques, models, and systems; ability to utilises the knowledge to identify vulnerabilities on network, operating system, mobile application, etc.
* Digital Threat Management - Proven knowledge of techniques, approaches and processes of digital threats; ability to detect, monitor, analyse and prevent digital threats.
* Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) - Working knowledge of concept, procedures and processes of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM); ability to utilise related applications to protect organisational networks from cyber risks.
* Intrusion Detection and Prevention - Proven knowledge of tools, techniques and processes of intrusion detection and prevention; ability to detect, resolve and prevent intrusion behaviours to protect organisational networks.
* Penetration Testing - Demonstrable knowledge of penetration testing concepts, approaches, and tools; ability to find vulnerabilities on network, mobile application, servers, operating system, etc.
If you are SC Cleared and interested in the role, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.