SAIC is seeking an analyst to provide general Air Force Satellite Control Network (AFSCN) and Ground Enterprise Next (GEN) technical assistance and requirements support. GEN, formerly known as Resilient Enterprise Ground (REG), includes Enterprise Ground Services (EGS), Data Transport Receive Network (DTRN) and Defensive Cyber Operations-Space (DCO-S) located in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Provide technical expertise/recommendations for AFSCN and GEN employment/sustainment/modernization/initiatives/ requirements.
- Support, conduct, schedule meetings/telecons; prepare and provide briefings, talking points/papers; and meeting agenda/minutes.
- Develop, review, coordinate AFSCN and GEN documents.
- Support and analyze AFSPC Launch, Range, Network (LRN) and GEN acquisition lifecycle/operational transition/sustainment requirements/modifications/depot maintenance/S&T activities.
- Review, validate, document satellite control and GEN requirements
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree with 9+ years of experience
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Demonstrated proficiency in Satellite Operations, including mission data retrieval, spacecraft/payload telemetry, tracking and commanding and Operational/Tactical-level C2 of Space forces.
- Experience interfacing with, or operating, the Air Force Satellite Control Network (AFSCN)
- Experience operating or planning any or all aspects of space-ground architectures and related on-orbit and terrestrial information technology, to include short- and long-haul communications equipment, data processing, and data storage
- Experience reviewing and writing operations-level capability requirements within the DoD Joint Capabilities Integration Development System (JCIDS)
- Experience with AF/Space Force Major Command (or equivalent) staff in reviewing, analyzing, and commenting on documents related to the capability development process, to include statements of need, Analyses of Alternatives, operations plans, Concepts of Operations, doctrine, and system specifications, and others.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Masters Degree with 5+ years of experience
- Desired experience with Enterprise Ground Services (EGS), Resilient Architecture, and/or Space E
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom . For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability