Seeking a SAP Fiori/Mobile System Development Analyst
If you like a culture where you will stretch your limits and give you exposure to cutting edge technologies, you're in luck. Don't be coy and wait three days to call us. We want to hear from you now! Email your resume to me.
What our client wants you to do aka responsibilities
5 years as an SAP Fiori/Mobile System Development Analyst
Focus on Mobile strong iOS with SAP Fiori mobile Cordova based hybrid application development
Responsible developing for purchasing sales marketing and HR departments
Developing applications and integration to the Backend Servers
Travel 10% to 20%
Who you are
SAP Fiori/Mobile System Development Analyst
You also meet most (if not all) of the following requirements:
Company is looking for an SAP Fiori/Mobile System Analyst (iOS and Android) to join the Mobility Development team with focus on mainly iOS and Android centric enterprise apps. This position will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications for wide variety of functional areas like Purchasing, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources etc. aimed for a range of devices, including mobile phones, tablets, and computers. The primary focus will be development of applications and integration with Back End services (SAP & Non-SAP).
- Design and construct complex programs and interfaces between SAP and non-SAP systems
- Develop extensions to the SAP delivered Fiori components related to the Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, PLM process areas
- Design and develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for Android and iOS using Cordova or similar frameworks.
- Collaborate with the product owners and cross-functional teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases, gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into functional solutions.
- Integrate the Back End services and utilize latest mobile UI technologies to make sure that a great mobile user experience is delivered.
- Work directly with customers in designing features or troubleshooting bugs.
- Able to interpret different technologies and explain solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Keep up to date knowledge on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
- Develop new system functionality as needed to achieve continuous system improvements, to enable new or existing business requirements
- Experience with SAP Fiori Mobile, Cordova based hybrid app development
- Native iOS/Android mobile app development
- Understanding of different authentication schema for SSO is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information technology or related field is required
- Minimum of five (5) years of application development experience within SDLC.
- Minimum of three (3) years of IT project implementation and solutions delivery experience.
Who the Company is
Our client is a large Fortune 500 Enterprise company that we've worked with for over 30+years placing candidates like yourself.
Work with a very talented group of people, where they maintain a friendly environment where people really want to work.
If this sounds great to you, come join us. Please email me your resume.