Salesforce Developer Leeds to £75k
Salesforce Developer (APIs CRM REST FinTech) *Remote Process* Would you like an opportunity to make an impact in a pioneering FinTech, showcase your Salesforce skills on leading edge systems and gain invaluable experience of the modern banking sector?
The organisation is transforming the consumer banking space through their unique cloud-based technology. They are seeking a detail-oriented Salesforce Developer to enhance their capabilities as they enter a new phase of growth.
As a Salesforce Developer you'll play a key role in the dedicated CRM and Communications division who ensure the Salesforce system integrates with the rest of the core platform. You'll help to build an industry-leading, highly available platform that is scalable and provides the lowest possible latency.
In this Salesforce Developer role you'll demonstrate your broad technical understanding of Salesforce to design and build systems that exceed client demands, taking ownership of providing first rate, efficient solutions to clients, using Lightning to develop web components and complex APIs.
You'll be based in modern, open plan offices with all the latest kit; a well-stocked kitchen / canteen area in a highly motivated team atmosphere with flexible working opportunities (2-3 days a week WFH; 100% during social distancing measures).
- You have experience using Salesforce Lightning to build successful systems
- You have a deep, technical understanding of Salesforce
- You have experience of using RESTful APIs
- You're familiar with Agile methodologies and enjoy working in a collaborative way
- You're a first rate communicator who can confidently relay complex technical information to a variety of audiences
- Beneficial: CRM experience / TDD experience / data technology experience, e.g. Kafka / Spark / SQL / PostgreSQL
As a Salesforce Developer you'll earn a highly competitive salary (to £75k) plus a comprehensive benefits package including a generous holiday allowance, life assurance, pension, subsidised gym membership, free refreshments and fully funded company socials.
If you're interested in this Salesforce Developer (APIs CRM REST FinTech) role or would like to find out more, get in touch today on .