Our client is one of the worlds leading Telecommunications vendors with a portfolio including network infrastructure, software and IT managed services (including cloud digital transformation services).
The client is looking for a senior sole contributor Sales Director for a role selling IT managed services including services (including outsourcing) across cloud digital transformation consulting, AI, ML, Automation, Devops, Automation, Microservices, application development, and maintenance.
The client has an extensive Account Management team for Service Providers in North America so this person will, in essence, be the overlay salesperson for North America for IT managed services propositions (which covers an organisation of around 5000 people). The successful candidate will leverage local account teams to gain access to C-level individuals within Telecoms Services Providers to open opportunities for our client to act as a strategic advisor/partner to their clients in the CIO area. Target customers are the likes of AT&T, Verizon, T-mobile and Tier 2's.
The client is ideally looking for a IT Outsourcing or Cloud Digital Transformation Services sales person (candidates must have services / consulting sales experience) with experience of the Telco / TMT space. Profiles from the likes of Accenture, Nokia, Amdocs, CSG, Wipro, HPE, Capgemini, TCS, Infosys, HCL, Deloitte, IBM Global Services / Redhat, Atos, HCL, Genpact, Cognizant etc would be a good fit.
The location would be Dallas with regular traveling.
- Drive strategic customer engagements for new technology areas (Cloud, Devops / CI/CD /
Automation / AI / ML) and in close collaboration with Market Area Domain, work with Key Account Manager community to grow the business.
- Ensure successful go-to-market for emerging portfolio offerings
- Create true value and differentiator argumentation for why Service Providers should use our client for IT services space.
- Adapt offering, from global portfolio to local market realities.
- Work with Market Area to identify new opportunities and build funnel.
- Provide superior support to win key Deals, through identifying customer pain points, developing the required proposition, and articulating the services offering differentiators. Successfully orchestrating across SA resources and engagement planning.
- A trusted advisor to Customer Units and sharing global best practices, lessons learned, key
- Develop commercial tactics and ensure competitive business / commercial models for MS IT engagements.
- Communicate and drive MS IT strategy in alignment with other Solution areas and Market
- Education: M.SC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Min years of experience: 10+ years of IT Outsourcing experience in Telco and related
industry Demonstrated track record of success, including ability to pivot and problem solve
during a complex, enterprise sales process
- Strong business understanding and strong proven experience in driving and closing large IT
- Good knowledge about the latest new portfolio offerings, AI / automation
- A hands-on person who has solid understanding of critical industry pain points, who can quickly identify customers pain points and leverage my clients portfolio to solve the customers pain points with adequate technical and business acumen.
- Having thorough understanding of IT and application development practices of competitors to bring an outside in perspective; be able to compare, contrast, help create winning strategy in competitive landscape.
- Senior presence and experience meeting and negotiating at C-level.
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy.
- Knowledge of the sales process.
- Customer and market insight.
- Excellent social and communication.
- Formulating strategies and concepts.
- Adhering to principles and values.
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment.