Our client is one of the worlds leading Telecommunications vendors with a portfolio including network infrastructure, software and IT managed services (including cloud digital transformation services).
The client is looking for a senior sole contributor Sales Director for a role selling IT managed services including services (including outsourcing) across cloud digital transformation, AI, ML, Automation, Devops, Automation, Microservices, application development, and maintenance.
The client has an extensive Account Management team for Service Providers in Europe so this person will, in essence, be the overlay salesperson for Europe for IT services propositions (which covers an organisation of around 5000 people). The successful candidate will leverage local account teams to gain access to C-level individuals within the Telecoms Services Providers to open opportunities for our client to act as a strategic advisor / partner to their clients in the CIO area.
The client is ideally looking for IT Outsourcing or Cloud Digital Transformation Services sales people (candidates must have services sales experience) with experience of the Telco / TMT space. Profiles from the likes of Accenture, Cartesian, Wipro, HPE, Capgemini, TCS, Infosys, HCL, Deloitte, IBM Global Services / Redhat, Atos, HCL, Genpact, Cognizant etc would be a good fit.
- Drive strategic customer engagements for new technology areas (Cloud, Devops / CI/CD /
Automation / AI / ML) and in close collaboration with Market Area Domain, work with Key Account Manager community to grow the business.
- Ensure successful go-to-market for emerging portfolio offerings including Operations Engine
- Create true value and differentiator argumentation for why Service Providers should use our client for IT services space.
- Adapt offering, from global portfolio to local market realities.
- Work with Market Area to identify new opportunities and build funnel.
- Provide superior support to win key Deals, through identifying customer pain points, developing the required proposition and articulating Ericsson services offering differentiators. Successfully orchestrating across SA resources and engagement planning.
- A trusted advisor to Customer Units and sharing global best practices, lessons learned, key
- Develop commercial tactics and ensure competitive business / commercial models for MS IT ADM engagements.
- Communicate and drive MS IT ADM strategy in alignment with other Solution areas and Market
- Education: M.SC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Min years of experience: 10+ years of IT Outsourcing experience in Telco and related
industryDemonstrated track record of success, including ability to pivot and problem solve
during a complex, enterprise sales process
- Strong business understanding and strong proven experience in driving and closing large IT
- Good knowledge about the latest new portfolio offerings, AI / automation
- A hands-on person who has solid understanding of critical industry pain points, who can quickly identify customers pain points and leverage Ericsson portfolio to solve the customers pain points with adequate technical and business acumen.
- Having thorough understanding of IT and ADM practices of competitors to bring an outside in
perspective; be able to compare, contrast, help create winning strategy in competitive landscape.
- Senior presence and experience meeting and negotiating at C-level.
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy.
- Knowledge of the sales process.
- Customer and market insight.
- Excellent Social and communication skills applicable to the European market.
- Formulating strategies and concepts.
- Adhering to principles and values.
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment.