Our client is the world’s leading cloud native communications software company powering the transition of communication networks into a cloud-based, software-centric, all-IP future.
Our rich portfolio of cloud communications software for mobile, fixed and converged networks are used by some of the biggest names in the telecommunications and IT industry, such as BT, Orange, Telekom Austria Group, Telia Group, Vodafone, DTAG.
My client already has deployments within 6 Deutsche Telekom Natco’s and is looking for proven Sales professionals to help continue and accelerate our significant growth within the Deutsche Telekom Group.
The Deutsche Telekom Group Sales Director role will have the primary responsibility to build and execute a sales plan to grow and sell market leading cloud native communications solutions into Deutsche Telekom Germany, as well as overall Group account strategy.
The role will report directly to the SVP Sales for EMEA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following
- Build and execute a sales plan to meet established revenue generation goals and assigned MBO (management by objective) goals.
- Work in close collaboration with SVP Sales EMEA, PLM and pre-sales to identify, pursue and win deals within Deutsche Telekom Group.
- Work with existing regional Sales Director where appropriate to drive sales in their nominated accounts.
- Work with SVP Sales EMEA and VP Channel Sales to identify and nurture sales channels to accelerate our growth within Deutsche Telekom.
- Creating, developing and managing a healthy pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Identifying fit between our solutions and the customer requirements, in collaboration with the pre-sales engineering and product management teams.
- Develop strategic account plans for major opportunities.
- Negotiating commercial terms, contracts and agreements.
- Developing regional partnerships as appropriate to support business development within the region. Requirement We are looking for a motivated, highly talented person with
- Substantial (5-10 years) of proven, and successful, selling into Deutsche Telekom Germany in the realms of Mobile, Fixed and Unified Communications software.
- Solid record on winning new name accounts and business within Deutsche Telekom.
- Thorough understanding of the political and cultural plays, and vendor landscape within Deutsche Telekom.
- Can demonstrate success in meeting/ beating sales targets, consistently over the past 3-5 years
- Has a network of existing relations and connections within Deutsche Telekom at multiple levels, within which to leverage
- Demonstrative energy, ownership and accountability in leading cross functional teams in complex sales
- Has strong ability to understand technology concepts that underpin our solution set in the realms of Mobile (VoLTE/VoWIFI, vIMS) and Fixed (Network Transformation, consumer VoIP, Interconnect). Unified Communications knowledge advantageous.
- Can articulate complex propositions at a senior level
- Understands how to close deals quickly and effectively - Can build and execute solid sales plans for Deutsche Telekom
- Track record of growing qualified pipeline
- Ability to forge strong internal relationships across all departments and levels
- Has high intellect with ability to consult effectively across the Metaswitch solutions in Mobile and Fixed
- Excellent communication skills combined with a confident and outgoing personality with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of seniority.
- German language skills strongly desirable.
- Must be prepared to travel and location preference is Germany, although other locations will be considered for the right candidate.