SAAS/Mobile UI/UX DesignerLocation:
Draper, UTStart Date:
Nov 16, 2020
Apply Now Sign Up For Job Alerts Email Job Refer a Friend Apply with LinkedIn Job Description:
SAAS/Mobile UI/UX Designer
Salt Lake City, UT
6month contract to hire
Pay Range: $35.00 - $45.00per hr / Salary Target: $70K - $85K
Join one of Utah's fastest growing start-ups in the Fintech/SAAS space. This position will report directly to the VP of Product and will be tasked with assisting with the "re-skinning" of their core mobile fintech product. You'll be working closely with external merchant/clients so experience with that along with the ability to develop excellent, modern, cool designs for mobile applications are crucial. This new and innovative SAAS Product will change the face of Merchant and Payment Solutions and you'll be at the forefront of and innovative Fintech start-up so the sky's the limit!
- Rapidly prototyping your ideas to get regular feedback. Be open-minded, able to learn quickly, communicate clearly, and have the capacity to get things done even when the task is less defined.
- Work with the Product, Engineering and Design teams to distill complicated problems into simple, minimal solutions in a native and web app environment
- Rapidly iterate product concepts through user testing, high fidelity mocks & prototypes, user journey maps, storyboards, personas and any other UX processes needed to deliver confidently researched experiences
- Advocate for the customer, and the business, through research, insights, and regular contact with our customer-base
- Maintain and continuously improve mobile app component library, clearly documenting patterns and ensuring consistent implementation of the system throughout the apps
- Use Sketch and/or Figma to design, prototype, and communicate your ideas clearly, get rapid feedback, and ensure a high degree of execution on final solutions
- 3+ years of designing consumer facing mobile and desktop applications
- Expertise in user experience, interaction design, UI/visual design, and prototyping
- Solid working knowledge of the latest design tools, especially Sketch and InVision. ProtoPie or other event-based prototyping tool (e.g. Principle) a plus.
- Extensive user research and testing experience
- Ability to quickly prototype your ideas, bringing interactions to life
- Experience with the generation and communication of product specifications for developers
- Experience planning and running user research practices
- Working experience within a Fintech, Payment Services, or Merchant Solutions organization
- AWS Lambda knowledge
- A love for making things beautiful and usable
- A team player who is highly collaborative
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at
Id: 20-01578 - provided by Dice