RF Systems Specialist
Salary: Up to £55,000 + benefits
A great opportunity has arisen to be a part of a growing team of specialised RF professionals within a world leading Defence Company, based in the Bristol area. You will be working on the specification, acquisition and testing of cutting-edge radio-frequency sub-systems for integration into complex weapons systems, with a focus on EW technologies.
As the RF Systems Specialist, you will work in a team with extensive experience of RF systems and subsystems with access to major testing facilities and design tools needed to supply state-of-the-art solutions. You will be provided with excellent training opportunities as well as the chance to work in international programme teams with customers across the globe
RF Systems Specialist Role Responsibilities
- You will have the opportunity to work across a wide variety of projects, ranging from fundamental research through to product development for customer programmes.
- Sub-system performance prediction and assessment
- Support to development and in-service trials and activities
- Sub-system qualification and validation
- Requirements definition and management
- Resolution of customer and trials-related queries
- Interfacing with the supplier, customer community and its agencies
RF Systems Specialist Requirements (Include but not limited to)
- Ideally degree qualified in Physics, Electronics or a similar subject
- You'll be able to take responsibility for your own contribution, able to control your own timescale and responsible for your own budget
- You'll have previous experience of EW technologies
- You'll be able demonstrate the ability to engage a disparate range of stakeholders
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working with RF systems and/or component design
- Ideally you will have experience of working in international or cross-cultural teams.
Please Note: Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, this position requires candidates to be able to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet these criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment...... click apply for full job details