Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
The RF Senior Engineer will identify technology capability gaps and develop innovative solutions in support of mission objectives.
The candidate will conduct strategic planning in coordination with mission partners to develop technology roadmap and associated programmatic plan:
- Development project technologies that may be supported include SDR, modems, antennas, switches and associated ground control s/w and equipment.
- Responsible for technology development, program management, analysis, as well as some hands on integration and/or verification tests.
- Provide technical support and expertise to anticipated system users during development to ensure customer requirements are met and to ensure successful technology transition to operational users.
- 12+ years SE, SI experience with 5 years of relevant experience in IC
- SATCOM and RF communication system experience to include subsystem integration
- Hands on experience with RF test equipment
- Familiarity with waveform/signal design and testing
- Capable and willing to develop and manage budgets and program plans
- Communicate programmatic and technical issues clearly and effectively
- Ability to execute assignments with minimal supervision and collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to travel and work on occasion surge support or shift work hours
- Requires 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA or 7 to 9 years with Ph.D.
- Occasional Shift/Surge support
For Colorado ResidentsAbout Perspecta
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). - provided by Dice