World Class Defence Organisation based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire is currently looking to recruit 5x RF Systems Engineer Subcontractors on an initial 6 month contract.
Contract Duration: 6 Months (initially and then ongoing thereafter)
Hourly Rate: the department are negotiable on the rate (they are happy to work at market rates)
Security Information: Please Note you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance (unfortunately due to security restrictions for this role, the candidate will need to be a British National with no dual nationality and must have resided in the UK for at least 4 of the past 5 years).
RF Systems Engineer Job Description:
The role is for a RF Systems Engineer with knowledge of RF and/or systems engineering tools. You will be working on a project which is developing, building and testing real hardware for a key missile sub-system.
Your responsibilities will include all or some of the following:
* Developing, updating and maintaining system models in Simulink
* Specifying tests and producing test harnesses to support model testing
* Production of auto-code modules for embedded software
* System performance modelling and validation against real-world testing
* System requirements, as well as developing system architecture models and configuration control
* Knowledge of DOORS, Rhapsody or other SysML tools
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy...... click apply for full job details