Description:The successful candidate will develop software to automate the testing of RF avionics for multiple space programs. These duties incorporate the entire software life cycle -- requirements, design, code, test, and maintenance. This programmer will work with teams of software engineers, electrical engineers, subject matter experts, and testers.
The work is ideally suited for a software engineer who is interested in testing RF hardware or an electrical engineer who is talented at programming.
* -Strong LabVIEW experience
* -Strong software engineering development experience using C#, C++ or Java
* -Strong software documentation discipline
* -Experience with visual studio
* -Experience with Windows
* -Problem solver who meets deadlines, communicates effectively, enjoys challenges, works independently, and learns quickly.
* -Good understanding of RF signal creation and testing
Previous Git experience
* -Comfortable with both waterfall and agile software development methodologies
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.