Minimum Required Skills:
Interference, 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, RF, Radio Frequency, FPGA, PCB, Cellular technologies
If you are a RF Engineer with experience, please read on!
Title: RF Engineer
Location: Coral Springs, FL
We are a leader in solving cellular communications problems inside buildings, vehicles, Emergency Operations Centers, and other structures. We have supplied systems and expertise to over 80,000 customers worldwide
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform advanced RF Interference Hunting operations.
- Operate and maintain the measurement instruments and tools used.
- Implement continuous improvement tactics and operations for all measurement systems and processes.
What You Need for this Position
2+ years of professional RF Engineering experience preferred.
You should know most of the following:
- RF Interference
- 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- Cellular technologies
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverageSo, if you are a RF Engineer with experience...
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice