PwC Labs is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm.
The AI Lab focuses on implementing solutions that impact efficiency and effectiveness of our technology functions. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery are key areas to drive value and continue to be recognized as the leading professional services firm. AI Lab is focused on identifying and prioritizing emerging technologies to get the most out of our investments.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
* Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
* Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
* Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
* Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
* Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
* Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
* Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
* Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Working with the Responsible Artificial Intelligence (RAI) team, the successful candidate will support the go to market efforts of Responsible AI across the different Segments and P&T. This will include customization of collateral and frameworks to articulate Responsible AI in the context of Segment priorities, support and drive training efforts, and support integration of Responsible AI activities.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Mathematical Statistics, Data Processing/Analytics/Science, Statistics
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following:
* Developing communications principles and practices with stakeholder groups, leveraging a technical proficiency in communications;
* Driving business objectives and sharing insights on communications activities and processes;
* Developing project plans to deliver on project requirements;
* Demonstrating meeting facilitation and management capabilities, and displaying proven written and verbal communication skills; and,
* Displaying technical proficiency in the engineering or related space, and a desire to develop new technical skills.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Technical acumen or application of artificial intelligence, data science, or machine learning solutions to clients and/or customers:
* Familiarity, understanding, and/or application of responsible AI techniques, including fairness, bias, interpretability, and ethics;
* Application of model risk assessment and/or risk mitigation processes in an applied field (e.g., financial services) is highly desirable;
* Possessing creative problem-solving abilities to devise solutions to successfully deliver on the business goals;
* Developing strategy as well as writing, communicating, facilitating and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of leadership and staff; and,
* Committing to continuous improvement through innovation, simplification and leveraging industry-leading practices and holding team members accountable for doing the same.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy:
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.