$100,000 to $120,000 - Software Testing Engineer with RF/Python/C++ experience needed for state-of-the-art Wireless Sensors company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:
Must have a willingness / ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship.
Based just outside of Chicago, we are a company with a top-of-line engineering team developing state of the art radio and wireless solutions. Our clients are in many different industries and our products are application in defense and aerospace, physical cybersecurity, wireless communication, signal test and measurement as well as many other fields.
We can support the development of not only RF platforms, but also the signal processing software and the FPGA designs focused on Bluetooth, cellular devices, and WiFi.
If you are a Test Engineer with experience in C/C++ and Python, do not hesitate to reach out to or apply now!Why join us?
- Competitive total compensation commensurate with experience and performance
- Strong base salary of $100,000 to $120,000
- Great benefits
- Flexible work hours and telecommuting options
- Generous vacation policy
- Paid five week sabbatical every five years
- 401(k) matching and profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and performance
- Fun, laid-back culture and rewarding work!
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or computer science
- Testing C APIs and socket based command protocols
- 5+ years experience in architecting and implementing automated software test systems
- Experience setting up full testing environments from scratch
- Experience in API testing
- SW development experience (C, C++ and Python)
- Experience with shell scripting (Bash, possibly PowerShell)
- Experience implementing continuous integration (Jenkins) and regression systems
- Experience with revision control systems (git, Subversion, etc)
- Experience automating lab test equipment (Signal Generator, Spectrum Analyzer, Power Supply, etc)
- Development and testing experience on both Linux & Windows
- Basic understanding of RF and radio transceivers
- DevOps experience creating, configuring and deploying automated testing environments
- Experience with unit test frameworks (googletest, Check, etc)
- Experience with code review systems (Gerrit, Bitbucket Server, etc)
- Experience with networking and standard network protocols (HTTP, Telnet, SSH, etc)
- Familiarity with software development in the Go language
- Experience with software fuzz testing
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button. - provided by Dice