If you are a Senior Cloud Engineer with AWS or mobile experience, please read on!
Located in SLC near the University of Utah, we're a well-funded startup developing and offering multiple products, both SAAS and consumer-facing. Work-from-home flexibility, pre-IPO stock, a competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits for a newly created, permanent Senior Software Engineer opening! Potential for relocation assistance!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Awesome, purpose-driven, tightly-knit team and great work environment!
- Work-from-home and schedule flexibility!
- Self-funded company by a 5x successful Founder who sold his last company for over $1 billion!
- Offering pre-IPO stock that could end up being QUITE lucrative!
What You Will Be Doing
Located in SLC near the University of Utah, we're a well-funded startup developing and offering multiple products, both SAAS and consumer-facing. We already have a live app with 25K+ downloads and a 4.8 star review within
You will work with our growing team of backend developers to build web and/or mobile applications from scratch through production in Node.js within AWS cloud infrastructure.Tech Stack
- Node.js (React on front-end)
- Aurora (RDS)
- AWS Lambda
We utilize machine learning, "infrastructure as code," and continuous delivery techniques, and we value automation and security.
What You Need for this Position
Nice To Have
- Bachelor's degree (ideally Computer Science) strongly preferred
- 3+ years' experience in software engineering
- Understanding of serverless / cloud-based development with AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud
- Experience with mobile frameworks like React Native or similar
- GraphQL experience
- Docker or Terraform experience
What's In It for You
We offer full, generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, 401K, PTO, holidays, and more!
So if this sounds like you and you're interested in growing with an amazing company, apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BL1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Brennen Leftwick - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.