Please contact for details on this 100% REMOTE Mobile UX Design/Research opportunity supporting our airline client headquartered in Chicago.
Description: Title: Research Lead/Interaction Designer
Will play a vital role in directing product vision, strategy, delivery and reliability of customer-facing digital products - mobile app, onboard Wi-Fi, Personal Device Entertainment, notifications, and airport digital signage.
• The UX designer will be responsible for conducting user tests to observe behavior both in-person and by using UX toolsets and metrics.
* Following testing, the UX designer will refine and tweak apps, software and websites to create a digital experience that the users will like and find easy to use.
• Evaluating existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness
• Measuring the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
• Using online tools, such as screen readers to determine effectiveness of media
• Conducting user testing of applications, software and websites
• Conducting competitive user research
• Creating and implementing interaction models, user flows, and user interface specifications
• Communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs with other members of the team
• Developing and maintaining design wireframes and specifications of best practices to share with design team as new projects begin
• Technical Degree or related work experience
• Portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web based applications, mobile applications & consumer facing web sites and/or applications
• Excellent IT and programming skills
• Understanding of Content Management Systems, Web Services and APIs
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at