Head of Infrastructure and Systems required to join an established IT team within a fast growth tech company. A minimum of 8 years Infrastructure, System, Network administrator or support experience is required to be able to fulfil the responsibilities of this role. The role will involve the management of all IT Infrastructure related aspects.
- Skills Required:
• Hands-on systems, network, infrastructure, and applications support and administration.
• Assist with overall management of the IT function.
• Mentor and coach the Infrastructure team.
• Oversight of the Infrastructure team and functionalities ensuring the team meets each of its responsibilities.
• Manage the integration of systems, applications and platforms based on business requirements.
• Perform routine maintenance tasks for infrastructure systems such as backups, patch management and hot fixes.
• Identifying and delivering continuous innovation and best practice solutions
• Coordinate penetration testing, IT audits, risk events, vulnerability management, Disaster recovery and Business Continuity tests.
Experience and Qualifications required:
• Must have at least 5 years' experience in managing teams
Skills & Experience Qualifications
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator or AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner desirable.
Must be familiar enough to troubleshoot and maintain:
? Windows 7-10 PCs
? Windows Server (Apply online only)
? Linux, Ubuntu 14.04+ or similar Experience of TCP/IP networks is essential.
Experience in automating management of systems and applications using BASH, Perl or Python desirable.
Experience with Google G Suite desirable.
Experience with Virtualization/Containers desirable.
Experience with Active Directory desirable.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role