React Native Mobile Developer
Salary: Up to £75K Basic + Bonus + Bens
Location: Central London, Old Street area (Remote at the moment)
Are you an experienced React Native mobile app developer, looking to make a mark in an established (yet still quite early stage) Start-up?
Would you like to take the lead & provide your own input into future feature (& new, from scratch app) code direction?
With over 250K downloads on both iOS & Android platforms, a 4.8 / 5.0 star rating & a global community base since launching last year, we have a stable, revenue generating & rapidly growing successful brand & app.
We are looking for a Senior / experienced React Native mobile developer to join the current team & provide their ideas, guidance & expertise to take it further.
We've grown from 4 to 22 in the space of a year & we don't see this stopping anytime soon - we'd love for you to come & join us on our journey.
Our office environment & work / life balance is exceptional - we are led by a strong female founder, with big ideas & the will to see them come to life.
As the senior Front End Developer for our React Native mobile app, your role will be key to achieve a world class user experience.
Your role will involve:
- Staged release of further features into production, building and maintaining a rock-solid, hyper-responsive, highly-scalable app
- Ensuring front-end code is clean and optimised
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs
- Coordinating changes to the front-end code as required to support the dual launch on the AppStore (iOS) and PlayStore (Android), working collaboratively with the back-end team
- Suggesting and implementing ways to optimise the app performance
- Following the agile software development lifecycle
You will have experience across most of the below to excel in the role:
- Several years of experience with modern tech stack like: React Native, Redux, Firebase
- Experience with Bugsnag, Mixpanel, Branch Links
- Experience with REST API
- Strong experience of Agile delivery methods (SCRUM/Kanban etc.) and comfortable with tools such as JIRA/Confluence
- A degree in Computer Science is a bonus but not a must - attitude is as important as your technical skill-set
- Excited by building things and being a major influence in our team
- Passionate about working for an early-stage, mission driven start-up
- Nice to have : UI/UX design skills, Working knowledge of Swift
Keywords: React Native, React, Senior React Native Developer, Mobile Developer, Front End Mobile Developer, App Developer, Firebase, Redux, Agile, London, Startup, remote...... click apply for full job details