Wolfspeed Semiconductor Quality division is seeking a proven, hands-on
Quality Management Systems Infrastructure Manager to proactively lead the Quality Infrastructure function for Global Quality across the company. To be successful, this person must be a driven, self motivated leader who can create a system, organization and culture that is adept at continual improvement across multiple business functions and geographies
This position is located in our headquarters in Durham, NC or can be supported remotely.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide strategic direction and leadership to the Global Quality Infrastructure team to support Quality Management System processes and software, internal audits and documentation, and quality data needs.
* Ensure an ISO/TS 16949 and AS9100 compliant quality management system (QMS) is implemented and maintained for the business and manufacturing teams, is effective and continually improving.
* Lead team to ensure build out and sustaining of EtQ Quality Management System software modules, align internal audits and business to the Quality Management System, and associated documentation needs.
* Manage and improve the quality business process for customer requirements.
* Understand data needs for key quality metrics and enable automated solutions to drive efficiencies.
* Establish quality talent pipeline and develop robust succession plans.
* Provide annual budget for the Global Quality Infrastructure team.
* A Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Engineering, IT/Computer Systems, or other technical discipline. A Masters Degree is a plus.
* Complete understanding of ISO/TS standard
* Operational experience in high volume semiconductor environment.
* Extensive knowledge and experience with automotive and other large customer bases to include customer satisfaction expectations, quality systems, and continual improvement methods
* The ability to operate in a fast pace, highly dynamic environment, at a detailed execution level, as well as on a tactical/strategic level.
* Demonstrated capability of interacting with senior leaders through the organization and maintaining credibility and collaboration between the quality function and other business functions.
* Ability to work in large, complex, global environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* US citizen or Green Card holder.
* Excellent performance management skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.