Project Manager - Residential Infrastructure - Southampton
Are you a highly successful project manager looking to join a diverse, award winning practice? We specialise in the development and delivery of major residential infrastructure projects. This is an exciting position which is centred around our Residential Infrastructure projects located within the Southampton region.
- Fulfil the role of Project Manager on major Residential Infrastructure projects
- Forge strong working relationships with clients and become part of their integrated project teams
- Liaise with the wider, multi-disciplinary team to ensure that projects are delivered successfully
- Be a positive addition to the growing team within the Southampton office and assist in the development of the residential infrastructure capability within the region.
- Full membership of a recognised professional body or committed to achieving full membership (e.g. MAPM or MRICS)
- Ideally an industry recognised professional qualification in project management and/or development
- Efficient and collaborative approach
- Experience in major developments with a demonstrable track record of excellent technical delivery, ideally with infrastructure associated with large residential developments
- Experience working for national house builders either directly and/or as a Consultant
- Experience of working within high performing project teams
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the capacity to build strong working relationships at all levels
- A strategic thinker with the ability to convey ideas both verbally and in report form to clients, external stakeholders and the design team
- Able to adapt in line with changing priorities
At WYG we develop, design and deliver interdisciplinary projects that support a sustainable future; from technical solutions to complex challenges. Our teams connect across a project lifecycle, creating tailored programmes that address client needs and manage risk.
- We work alongside clients to develop their strategies and plans providing the services they need to unlock opportunities.
- We design for outcomes that realise value for clients and make a difference in communities
- From single projects to large-scale programmes of work we deliver against our client's objectives and are adept at working in complicated or highly regulated environments
WYG is now part of the Tetra Tech group, a leading provider of consulting, engineering, programme management, construction management, and technical services. As part of the Tetra Tech team - 20,000 people in over 450 global locations - we can achieve more for our clients, through a wider alliance of services and industry expertise across our markets.
In return for your dedication, you will enjoy a quality total remuneration package, including contributory pension, health cover and flexible working options. Pick and choose your perfect blend from advantages including childcare and retail vouchers, travel insurance and variable holiday. You will also benefit from great training and development, with support to achieve your career goals...... click apply for full job details