Project Manager, IT Infrastructure - ( 210002YC )Description
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that works behind the scenes to support operational excellence. Our functional services teams (FSTs) provide services to 22,000 employees in over 350 locations worldwide. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our FSTs are vital to making our Company stronger.Your Opportunity
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our IT Infrastructure team. The Project Manager, IT Infrastructure, is responsible for project managing corporate and regional technical initiatives through the entire project lifecycle.Your Key Responsibilities
QualificationsYour Capabilities and Credentials
- Managing one or more projects of various sizes
- Creating and maintaining appropriate project management documentation
- Developing and managing project work breakdown structures and scheduling in collaboration with the Functional and Technical Leads and ensuring the project is appropriately resourced
- Identifying, tracking, and managing project issues to resolution
- Monitoring and tracking project risks and appropriately mitigating and/or developing contingency plans
- Leading project team meetings to review status, priorities, roadblocks, etc.
- Tracking progress and providing status reports to project stakeholders
- Leading Steering Committee meetings
- Working with the initiative owner to ensure successful deployment, rollout, and support of the solution
- Administering project collaboration sites (e.g., SharePoint, Teams)
- Adhering to IT policies in support of ISO and SOX compliancy
- Working with corporate and regional staff and stakeholders.
Education and Experience
- Experience managing projects involving a mix of the following: servers, network, communications infrastructure, IT facilities / data centers, Windows and UNIX OS, IT security and other technologies underpinning IT or other IT project management experience.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Project and collaboration and other office tools.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage more than one project assignment at any one time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with leading meetings and regularly communicating to project and business stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in business, information systems or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- PMP certification is an asset.
Typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time. Limited opportunity for travel or field work.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.Primary Location
: United States-Colorado-BroomfieldOther Locations
: United StatesJob
: IT Project ManagerOrganization
: BC-1973 IT Services-Corporate-USEmployee Status
: RegularJob Level
: Individual ContributorTravel
: Full-timeJob Posting
: Nov 23, 2021, 10:20:46 AMColorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act:
Requires employers to provide the following information for positions that may be in Colorado:
- Hiring Salary Range: $40.14 - $49.18 - Colorado locations only. The final agreed upon compensation is based on individual education, qualifications, experience, and work location.
- Benefit Clause: Medical, dental - Vision plans, wellness program, health saving account, flexible spending account, 401(k) plans, employee stock purchase program, life - AD-D insurance, short/long term disability plans - PTO (vacation, sick - holidays).
Beginning December 8, 2021, Stantec requires North America employees in many positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 except those for whom a reasonable accommodation has been granted because a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, as required by law.
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans