Need a PM with large enterprise type network experience in the infrastructure/data center migrations space.
The Technical Project Manager (TPM) leads the team of Engineers thru the project life cycle to Design, Build and Deliver infrastructure or middleware components on an agreed upon time line. The Project manager provides oversight of task delivery for various components of infrastructure service solutions / delivery including network connectivity, midrange server build, virtual server build, storage, performance / capacity planning, and monitoring of infrastructure health. The TPM will coordinate with key delivery teams responsible for Test Environments Management, Production Release Management, Performance testing and Capacity Management plus other teams to deliver Pre Prod and Production infrastructure in the environments.
* 5 years plus experience in project management.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Work, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Experience with Microsoft Project / Project Plan creation and management.
* Enjoys working with multiple Engineering teams to deliver infrastructure / hardware solutions for our Software Technology partners.
* Detail Oriented, Keeps the project team focused and on task.
* Must be able to build MS project plans based on resource input for task, sequence and duration.
* Must be able to work with Engineers to purchase, build, and certify hardware and network connections, submit Firewall changes, update SOR for servers, changes.
* Must be able to build a project team, and identify the team members, their roles, and understand the delivery task for each team member.
Experience with application management and/or development
Works closely with Design Team Lead to define project requirements and impacted engineering teams.
* Engages Engineering resources onto the project / builds the project team.
* Creates and Manages project schedule / work break down structure, tasks and Milestones delivery list.
w2 only, will be on site uptown post pandemic
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call -3411 or email .com for other accommodation options.