Our client is one of the world's largest providers of software to Telecommunications Service Providers globally with accounts such as AT&T, BT / EE, Vodafone, Sky and Orange.
The client is engaged in a huge Digital Transformation program covering OSS, BSS, CRM, Order Management. They are looking for a project manager who has previously delivered complex software. The client is looking for someone that can manage delivery across cross-functional teams and be highly customer facing (60-70% of the time) - therefore strong Spanish and English are required.
The Leads and directs teams to deliver a unique, high quality product, service or product support result
within a defined schedule, budget, quality and scope.
- You will be responsible for all Project Management Office domains: Scope, Time, Cost,
Quality, Change, HR, Communication, Risk, Procurement and Integration
- You will deliver defined project outcomes on time, within budget and with a high level of
- You will develop the projects Scope of Work, and is accountable for building and
maintaining an ongoing Project Management Plan
- You will build and manage an effective and engaged multi-disciplinary project team to
ensure efficient project delivery, usually in a matrix manner
- You will be responsible for the management of project resources (our clients, the end client, and
sub-contractors), ensuring that budget and scheduling constraints are adhered to.
- You will align project with overall program policies, roadmap, constraints and plans.
Prioritize tasks and resolves issues/conflicts.
The ideal person
- 6-8 years of experience in project management domain, with at least 4 years hands of
experience in leading at least one of the project management aspects, such as: schedule, budget, resources, risks, etc.
- Experience in the relevant domain and general knowledge in relevant areas such as
SW development, delivery, testing, etc.
- Managerial experience (direct or matrix)
- In-depth applied knowledge of standard programm management programme management / project management concepts, practices and procedures. Candidates managing multiple projects or a program would be ideal.
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- You will work on large challenging and complex programs (digital transformation)
- You will be able to work with the best and brightest minds to collaborate across
accounts/regions to provide a single voice
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies