My client is seeking a Project Manager to join our Customer Enablement team. If you are someone who prides themselves in being innovative, dedicated, agile, driven to exceed expectations and a champion of celebrating success, we want to hear from you!
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously; is responsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements of these projects.
- Work with the client to identify business requirements, develop the proposal and translate customer requirements into formal agreements and plans to culminate in customer acceptance of results
- Creation of the project Statement of Work (SOW) and corresponding budget.
- Responsible for organizing and leading cross functional teams in developing and implementing project deliverables; ensure that all project work packages and tasks are properly and realistically estimated, documented, scheduled and tracked.
- Managing a matrix based project team spread across multiple locations and time zones
- Convey to all team members a full understanding of the customer requirements of the project; work with project team members, internal customers and external customers to identify and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Preparing project profit and loss statements, tracking schedule and cost variance.
- Prepare and present feasibility studies, performance and transaction/system analysis, alternative analyses and cost estimates for proposed projects
- Understand the technology and how it can answer customers’ needs and identify appropriate solutions
- Evaluate projects, via post-mortem process, and teamwork performance in respect to performance management and career development; document results
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing and delivering IT-based projects, within a cable/telco environment
- Product area knowledge (product catalog, order management and provisioning, commercial and residential voice, HSD, video)
- Experience with software delivery using Agile methodology and VersionOne Agile tool preferred
- Relevant university degree or equivalent
- Hands on experience working with enterprise software
- Excellent project documentation skills and project accounting
- Experience working with off-shore delivery teams
- Experience working within a vendor/service-provider in a customer-facing project management role. Responds quickly and proactively to customer needs.
- Experience managing projects that include professional services with billable hours and fully utilized resources
- Experience managing project budgets and resource allocations within a matrix environment
- Driven to execute effectively, overcome obstacles, and see commitments through to completion, always raising the bar on quality. High degree of professionalism and accountability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to effectively address internal/external stakeholders up to the executive level. Strong relationship builder.
- Exceptional team leadership skills and demonstrated ability to develop and coach technical team members in multiple locations.
- Willing to continually search out and implement best practices as they relate to project management.