Our client is a telecoms engineering organisation who carry out field engineering works throughout the UK, abroad and offshore.
Due to their continued expansion, they currently require a project coordinator to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
The main functions of the role are as follows:
* Ensure all documentation regarding the company projects are completed and filed correctly.
* Complete all paperwork as per the instruction of management.
* Technical documentation production, collating and tracking
* site survey documents
* Low Level Designs
* Test documentation
* SAT documentation
* From Bill of Materials, call off materials from stores, follow up when items on back-order
* Organise logistics to site
* Attend meetings and take notes
* Under PMs direction maintain testing plan and installation plan
* Solid administration experience which should include working in a similar role/environment. It is highly desirable this is within a project environment within telecoms.
* Excellent planning, prioritising and attention to detail skills
* Previous experience of dealing and communicating with multiple stakeholder.
* Experience of using a resource planning application (ERP or MRP) such as Sage.
* Previous experience in the coordination of equipment procurement and deployment into the field.
* Excellent Microsoft package skills - Excel, word etc
This role is an immediate requirement and we are ideally looking to interview before Christmas and get the right person in place as soon as possible.
To apply please send your details to Stuart at 3MD Technical Recruitment who are acting as an employment business for this position