Lottery games are one of the biggest consumer products on the planet and Scientific Games is the world's largest supplier. Our lottery games have been entertaining and thrilling players since 1973. Most importantly our games fund good causes like education, health and welfare, senior citizens, roads, bridges and the environment.
Scientific Games supports lotteries in more than 50 countries by delivering industry leading marketing and insights, unmatched retailer innovation, developing first class mobile-based products and most recently launching our virtual SG Sports betting platform.
We are looking for employees interested in helping Scientific Games strengthen our position as the world's foremost leader in lottery products and services.
Scientific Games (SG) is a global leader focused on delivering an ever-expanding portfolio of lottery and gaming products and services to the world's government-regulated and government-sponsored entities. Scientific Games' global reach is made possible through the expertise, skill and dedicated efforts of its 8,000+ employees who serve lottery and gaming customers in more than 100+ countries on 6 continents.
* This position can be remote anywhere in the US, with working hours in Eastern Time Zone.
The Product Owner, Front End & Mobile Apps will be responsible for managing design and development efforts across multiple website and mobile app properties operated by Scientific Games on behalf of their customers. Digging into the details, this individual will ensure brand cohesiveness across properties, while building and maintaining best-in-class products. As the product representative working with design and development teams, being on top of current digital trends is a must. The ideal occupant of this role will be expected to not only bring ideas to the table, but also justify and execute on them.
* Look after implementation and maintenance of front end design and development components of multiple different websites and mobile apps, across various platforms.
* Partner with other internal stakeholders to ensure 3PP integrations are functioning in the best interest of the customer and product .
* Receive, scope, and manage ad-hoc change requests, sourced from customers and internal stakeholders.
* Constantly analyze player flows for points of optimization to improve upon.
* Design, Implement, analyze, and execute on product improvement tests such as multivariant content and site structure experiments.
* Evaluate and ideate on feature enhancements to help form a roadmap for new and existing Lottery products.
* Be in tune with the fast-paced Lottery and gaming space, along with the players that interact with it. #LI-JN1
* Minimum of 3 years proven front end web & mobile design and development management experience.
* Proven track record of successfully managing and improving consumer facing digital products.
* Experience providing product direction to design and development teams on websites and mobile apps.
* Must be able to track and manage product roadmaps against multiple products.
* Knowledge of retail/online lottery operations is helpful, but not required.
* Knowledge of design and development processes and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to turn conceptual feature/functionality into strategic actions.
* Experience with project management methodologies like Agile/Scrum is preferred.
* Tech-savvy with a passion for new technologies.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to work with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
* Internal/external presentation skills a must.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Strong starter who can quickly get up to speed on new markets and products.
* Strong affinity for understanding target audience needs and buyer priorities.
* A strong work ethic necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results oriented environment.
* Travel requirements will be minimal.
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, "SG") are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you'd like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here for EEOC Poster.