The Identity Management (IM) Product Manager/ Service Manager is responsible for defining, marketing and transforming our client-facing IM Services. This role works closely with Engineering, Operations, GIS and our internal clients to develop roadmaps for new services and service enhancements.
Identity Management (IM) provides services for both human and non-human accounts across the enterprise. Our services must be secure and reliable 100% of the time. In 2022, IM will be rolling out two new services: password management for non-human accounts and a new proxy service for privileged access of human accounts. This role plays a pivotal role in the roll out of both new services as well as enhancements to our existing services
The Product Manager/Service Manager develops business cases and secures funding for future enhancements defined on the roadmap. The Product Manager/Service Manager be the face of the service to our customer and is responsible for service documentation, marketing and colleterial.
At times, the Product Manager/Service Manager engages with our strategic vendors to ensure roadmaps and priorities are aligned. The Product Manager/Service Manager is responsible for the business side of the services including: the chargeback, volumes and budgeting. This also includes working with specific product managers on the acquisition and lifecycle of all related vendor tools and technologies required to maintain the service for operations, GIS and our internal clients to develop roadmaps for all our services.
The Product Manager/Service Manager is the face of the service to our customer and will be responsible for service documentation, marketing and collateral along with being a key promoter of the services to our clients and responsible for the adoption of these new services.
Required Job Skills:
- 3+ years of experience involving Identity Management, Privileged Access Management Systems, Services or Cyber Security
- 7-10 years in Product Management, Service Management, Program Management or Project Management
- Experience defining future services and developing service roadmaps
- Strong analytical skills with breadth of view, negotiation skills, people and project management skills and abilities,
- Experience with working with end users to educate and create adoption for internal services
- Knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and developing business case development for Information Technology
- Experience working with vendors and understanding contracts and procurement processes
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Excellent Spreadsheet (Excel) and Presentation (PowerPoint) skills
Desired Job Skills:
Core Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Working knowledge of Identity and Password Vaulting Tools including: Active Directory, HashiCorp Vault, CyberArk, Powerbroker, etc.
- Expertise in the acquisition of software and management of large software commercial agreements
- Expertise in budgeting, forecasting and business case development for software
- Experience in managing executive briefings with vendors including contracts and the procurement process
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
LOB Job Profile:
Participates with more senior levels in the development of short- and long- range product management plans. Provides leadership, coordination and expertise in the management/ development of products. Generally has more management experience and product knowledge than Senior Product Manager and/ or may be responsible for larger groups, more strategic or complex product lines or multiple products. Ensures that product management effort is integrated with sales, marketing, operations, implementation and customer service. Responsibilities include conducting market research and competitor analyses, determining product pricing, developing short- and long term strategies/ outlooks for assigned product(s), and designing and tailoring products to meet customers' needs. Competencies required include demonstrated strategic planning/ product management skills, strong analytical skills with breadth of view, negotiation skills, people and project management skills and abilities, and 10 or more years of related experience.Job Band:
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week:
40Weekly Schedule:Referral Bonus Amount: