SailPoint is the leading provider of identity security and governance solutions. We are rapidly growing and investing in capabilities that extend our market leadership. A core pillar of our organization is deploying AI and machine learning in pursuit of simplifying our customers' most complex identity needs. We're looking for a product manager with purpose, drive, and focus to join our product management team to help deliver on our AI vision. The position requires strong product management skills that balance market needs with SailPoint strategy and relies on strong communication and organization skills. A technical understanding of data, analytics, and machine learning along with experience delivering enterprise SaaS software in the rapidly evolving security and compliance industry is critical to the position. The product manager will work with internal and external stakeholders, including peer product managers from other lines of business, to help shape the vision and execute on delivering value that will be leveraged across the portfolio of SailPoint products. Candidates must be comfortable navigating complex and ambiguous challenges, and working in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
* Drive product innovation and opportunities through feedback from customers, market data, partners and internal stakeholders.
* Participate in all areas of the product lifecycle from gathering requirements to launch readiness.
* Engage with stakeholders to scope work, understand impact, and gain consensus.
* Work closely with design, architects, engineering and data scientists to develop, prioritize and manage the product backlog in a lean / agile environment.
* Maintain roadmap and coordinate adoption of deliverables with other product lines and our partner alliance team.
* Help define success metrics and measure impact and results of new deliverables. Gather production feedback to prioritize in the product backlog.
* Understand and interpret data to inform experimental initiatives for the application of machine learning and AI.
* 3-5 years of product management experience, preferably working on AI-driven products.
* Hands on experience with machine learning techniques and their applications to real world use cases.
* Experience working directly with and alongside Data Scientists.
* Experience making valid conclusions from data to inform experimentation.
* Experience managing SaaS and/or cloud infrastructure products.
* Demonstrated success in working with engineering teams to plan, develop, refine, and launch successful enterprise software products.
* Work with any open platform connectivity technologies such as web and micro-services is a plus.
* Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills.
BA/BS in business or technical field required. MBA is a plus.
This position requires approximately 15% travel.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.