The Data Intelligence Center of Excellence is looking for the right candidate to join us as Principal Product Manager, AI Platform and Data Engineering. This in an incredibly exciting and important role in the Data Intelligence Center of Excellence; this product manager will be responsible for the tech stack that enables our data business transformation, driving step-function improvements in customer outcomes, automation, delightful user experiences, and higher product margins.
We're looking for someone with their eyes on the horizon - someone who's able to lay out a big idea and has the drive to make it happen. This individual will be the link between vertical market groups, Centers of Excellence, and our data and application engineering teams. They must understand how to balance customer needs with the needs of the business, demonstrating financial acumen and prudent decision-making.
* Driven leader, collaborator, and relationship builder whose can-do attitude inspires other in a fast-moving environment.
* Owns multiple product initiatives and leads teams from ideation through validation, delivery, and delight.
* Creates solutions that work for both the business and our customers.
* Communicates and builds rapport with stakeholders throughout the product development cycle.
* Works across engineering, design, program management, and other stakeholders to execute on product strategy.
* Provides guidance on the prioritization of product backlogs to guide product teams in developing capabilities.
* 7+ years experience within Product Management
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
* You have experience managing the maturation of platforms that support machine learning at scale.
* You are adept of driving results across cross-functional teams through influence.
* You enjoy working with peers, stakeholders, and customers; you demonstrate strong communication and superb listening skills.
* You have a proven ability to run multiple initiatives and comfortable interacting with all levels of an organization.
* You effectively prioritize and can support your decision-making through data and narrative.
* You have a pragmatic understanding of technologies, systems, and tools in an ever-changing environment.
* Experience with agile development practices, methodologies, and tools.
Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.