Product Designer, Mobile & Personalization
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, and Club Monaco, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ralph Lauren is seeking a creative and collaborative UX designer to lead the user experience discovery and execution of global website products with a focus on personalization and mobile-first experiences. This role will work closely with a cross-functional team to create functional and intuitive designs that provide our users with the ultimate customer experience across Ralph Lauren's digital touch points. The ideal candidate has an obsession for the customer, attention to detail in a complex space, and the ability to communicate effectively.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Know and understand Ralph Lauren's customer needs and serve as their advocate throughout the product development lifecycle.
* Act as a UX subject matter expert with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards, leveraging research-related services, competitive analysis, and analytics to support recommendations.
* Have a passion for and deep interest in innovative personalized experiences as well as first-hand experience creating designs that are optimized for mobile devices and user journeys.
* Work closely with a cross-functional, dynamic, and multi-disciplinary team of product managers, creative designers, and technology architecture to plan, design, test, and build intuitive, user-friendly features.
* Create and maintain user experience documentation including competitive site analyses, user scenarios and flows, detailed functional wireframes, interaction notes, and interactive prototypes.
* Identify, execute, and report on usability tests and research studies on a regular basis.
* Ensure maintenance of a cohesive user interface as it evolves by contributing to our style guide and pattern library.
* Use quantitative and qualitative data to advocate for and design innovative solutions.
* Interpret product requirements from a user-centered perspective.
* Maintain knowledge of competitive products and industry trends.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* 3+ years professional experience in user experience and/or interaction design and research.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly articulate UX concepts and rationale.
* Proven experience creating storyboards, workflow diagrams, low and high fidelity wireframes, and interactive prototypes for digital brand and commerce experiences.
* Strong working knowledge of standard UX design and research tools including Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), Principle, InVision, UserTesting.
* Solid understanding of user research and usability testing methods, including remote and moderated tests.
* First-hand knowledge of web presentation tier technologies and standards, as well as web analytics technologies and tools.
* Comfortable in a highly matrixed, iterative development environment and good at balancing collaboration and advocacy. Able to work independently as well as under direction of product and creative team partners.
Product Designer, Mobile & Personalization
Apply now Share Share Product Designer, Mobile & Personalization with Facebook Share Product Designer, Mobile & Personalization with Twitter Share Product Designer, Mobile & Personalization with a friend via e-mail
Sign up to receive job notifications.