My client's mission is to help children all around the world learn critical skills, affordably and effectively, from the world's best teachers. - To kick off, they have started with English teaching and have already built the most effective, affordable and fun way to do so - all through a connected mobile or tablet.
The team are a smart bunch, brought together by their mission, and work extremely hard to deliver on what is required. They have a clear setup of the teams across 4 countries and are growing rapidly across the board! - They aim to consistently achieve great results, but if they don't, that's ok - its all about learning from mistakes and pushing forward! They are humble in their approach and are true team players! :)
Their customers love what they do and advocate their incredible mission. Its all about truly caring about a child's development, providing them with the critical skills that they need to succeed in life. My client are working on ground-breaking technology that will revolutionise how they learn. Children can connect to their friends and other children from around the world, to learn together, and take us one step closer to connecting this world and making it a better place.
As a Product Designer, you'll be crucial in helping properly understand the real problems needed to solve for young and old(er) users, and then use your product design, interaction design, and visual design skills to develop world-class solutions with your team. Here's what you'll be doing!
- You'll be working closely with the product and engineering teams to deliver valuable solutions to international audiences
- Working on exciting and ground breaking tech across apps, tablet and more!
- Focus on our users, developing a deep understanding of their needs through research, data, and your own prototype testing
- Own the design ideation, working in partnership with your product and engineering peers to develop quick concepts through to shipped features
- Learning fast through experimentation, prototyping, and iteration with your team and our users
- Enhance the user journeys you create with strong creative UI design, animation, and visual story-telling, and knowing how/when to use stylistic changes to address our different audiences of young learners and their parents Here's what you must be/have
- A portfolio demonstrating world-class digital product design solving real human problems. You'll be able to talk through in detail about why choices were made, what didn't make the cut, how you tested your ideas, and what impact your design had once it was shipped
- You are obsessed about starting your design process with the users' needs
- You can demonstrate strategic thinking that has delivered user-focused results in an international digital product environment
- You should be excited about learning fast by doing. You can show examples of how you have quickly taken your hypotheses to users in order to learn, iterate, and then ship the most valuable proven solutions
- You are pragmatic, and will iterate upon concepts with your team members as you receive feedback from users and domain experts
- You are confident enough to communicate your ideas to your team in a way that inspires them to do your best work together
To be considered for this unique role, please click "Apply" or contact me direct; (see below)