Principle Infrastructure Designer
This opportunity will be 100% remote interview process with scope to start 100% remotely due to the current COVID 19 situation utilising Microsoft Teams. Rate - £500 - £550 per day (Outside IR 35) - 6-month rolling contractOrganisation:
A leading organisation, with a turnover of just over 1 billion last year is seeking a Principle Infrastructure Designer on a 6 month contract basis paying £500 - £550 per day (OUTSIDE).
The chosen designer will strive from a strong Infrastructure Engineering background and be able to produce detailed high and low-level design proposals to ensure that they are delivered on time, meet the approved business requirements, and align with strategy. Opportunity:
The chosen Principle Infrastructure Designer will be responsible for creating several LLD's and HLD's to build a new platforms and programmes within on-prem and cloud environments. The purpose of the role is to ensure optimal operation of the infrastructure, applications and platforms through provision of proactive and reactive procedures throughout a multi-tiered architectural environment, Technical Exposure:
Rate - £500 - £550 per day (Outside IR 35) - 6 - month rolling contract
- Multi tiered architectural design exposure (LLD / HLD documentation)
- Extensive experience with VMware VSPHERE, VMware ESX including Hyper Converged/Converged and traditional systems.
- Experience of AD / Group policy with Azure
- In depth knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems (Redhat)
- Strong experience in SAN, LAN, WAN, Server Infrastructures, End User technologies and Security platforms.
If you can please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch
with more details...... click apply for full job details