As a senior level member of wireless technology group, the Principal Unity3D Engineer contributes to formulating the XR technology vision and direction. Individual will collaborate closely with Wireless R&D function and Spectrum Enterprise teams while developing, integrating, demonstrating and testing bleeding edge technology initiatives enabling new service offering solutions. Individual communicates and promotes the technology vision with Charter leadership for Enterprise Customers of Charter. MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Define and deliver high-quality code components for Spectrum business-to-business XR solutions.
Integrate computer vision, AI, machine learning components with XR solution.
Test XR solution and assess QoE under different hardware operating with various realistic 5G network prototype testbeds.
Design, develop, integrate, test and demonstrate XR solutions for Charter Internal and External Customers.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Minimum 5+ years of Unity 3D Development experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of C# and C++ and strong object oriented skills.
- Deep understanding of working knowledge of Unity Development of animations, rendering, UI, navigation, etc.
- Mastering Unity Team practices like asset naming, prefabs, scene hierarchy, etc.
- Experience building with lates XR hardware such as Oculus, Vive, Hololens, etc.
- Delivered Mixed Reality and/or Virtual Reality apps.
- Experience with HLSL and GLSL shading languages.
- Experience with Databases, video players, bottleneck/target resolution, profiling, etc.
- Experience in design thinking, design creation with artistic skills
- Ability to independently lead, plan, and prioritize multiple projects and tasks in high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take ownership, accountability and deliver new service offering solutions into an impactful new business
Bachelor's or Master's degree
Industry and vendor specific certifications and trainingWORKING CONDITIONS
Office and laboratory environment
Travel up to 10%
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a minimum of $90600
. The actual salary offer may be higher as we carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as commissions or bonuses. - provided by Dice