We're looking for a talented, experienced Infrastructure Operations Analyst to serve as a senior technical resource and subject matter expert.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the Principal Infrastructure Operations Analyst:
Requirements of the Principal Infrastructure Operations Analyst:
- Administer and support enterprise-wide MQ messaging infrastructure on distributed and mainframe platforms
- Work with app development teams to support middleware components
- Define and maintain middleware standards and governance
- Leverage industry standard technologies and methods
- Serve as subject matter expert for messaging technologies
- At least 10 years of related infrastructure experience required
- At least 8 years of MQ experience
- Strong Linux knowledge and skills
- Operations and/or engineering of large-scale banking messaging ecosystems
- Ability to administer/support IBM MQ Series on distributed and/or mainframe platforms
- Python, Java experience preferred
- Ansible experience desired
Job ID: 360574About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!