Our clientis a fast-growing technology Company, their aim is to provide high quality business solutions tailored to individual customer requirements. They are passionate about their staff and looking for highly motivated individuals that want to carve a successful career with them. They have a Pre Sales Consultant (Telecoms) role available covering Newcastle and the South-East. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis in return for a competitive salary.
The Pre Sales Consultant (Telecoms)role:
Due to the company's rapid growth, an opportunity has become available in their Telecoms department. They are looking for a self-motivated individual to support sales of their managed print services and workflow solutions. This will involve pre-sales consultancy in support of the Sales team and project delivery alongside others in the team.
Key responsibilities of their Pre Sales Consultant (Telecoms):
- Assist the Direct Sales team by identifying Cloud VOIP and IT solutions that may be required by a new or existing client.
- Prepare and deliver client demonstrations, conduct scoping workshops, recommend, design and propose solutions.
- Work with Direct Sales to create client proposals for Telecoms and IT solutions.
- Ensure smooth running and successful completion of projects, on time and on budget.
- Create and take responsibility for all project documentation including project plans, deployment plans and reports.
- Provide informal coaching to the Sales Team on solutions software
- Assist with client training needs as and when required.
- Look for opportunities to develop other areas of the client's business and liaise with the sales team accordingly.
- Increase solution sales within the business by assisting the Sales Team and identifying opportunities in new and existing clients.
- Deliver chargeable professional services consultancy to customers.
Required Skills and Experience of their Pre Sales Consultant (Telecoms):
- Hosted VOIP, traditional PBX (Avaya, Mitel, Samsung),Microsoft Office Suite, Call Recording
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Presentation skills
- Report writing skills
- Project management
- Building excellent relationships with clients
- Basic Microsoft server and networking knowledge
What's in it for you as their Pre Sales Consultant (Telecoms)?
In return for your hard work we offer a competitive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Discount voucher Hub
- Healthcare cashplan
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our client's Pre Sales Consultant (Telecoms)please click 'apply' today, they'd love to hear from you!..... click apply for full job details