Infosys is seeking a OSS/BSS Telecom Scrum Master
-In the role of Agile Team Facilitator (ATF) or Scrum Master or Project Lead, you will apply your Agile Process, Domain & Technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Application development/maintenance and Testing. You will play an important role in working with the key stakeholders of the project, understanding the client requirements, driving delivery of detailed design document, high quality code for a project, driving validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be responsible for working with all the Project Stakeholders including the Customer, Business, Development & Testing teams. You will also be responsible for driving Agile Ceremonies and clearing any roadblock for the overall project. You will be also expected to meticulously plan & track Project Milestones and also report the status to the Stakeholders using appropriate Status Report Templates. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
This role will focus on being the single point of contact for projects requiring complex application solutions. Must have the ability to organize and lead small teams to resolve complex business problems. Will act as liaison between Technical teams and the Business Teams, Federal Agencies, Network Solution Architects, Product Teams, and Enterprise Architects in order supply technical solutions to meet contractual and operational requirements. Will analyze customer operations to understand requirements and determine opportunities to streamline processes. Must have the ability to translate high level customer requirements into functional specifications for the Technical organization. Will be responsible for overseeing the development of design solutions and functional specifications, produce project related deliverables, and assist in post implementation support and system enhancements.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, collaborating with Enterprise Architects, Account Managers, Project Managers, and Technical Development Teams. Possessing knowledge of Telecom wireline and wireless products and technologies would be extremely beneficial.Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Ashburn,VAlocationor be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require business travel to project locations.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.Preferred Qualifications:
• CSM or SaFe certification
• Minimum of 2 years experience in Telecom OSS/BSS (E2E) with focus on ordering
• Minimum 2 years of experience as aScrum Master
• Experience working with or an interest in Agile Methodologies, Scrum or Kanban.
• Knowledge in Telecom domain.
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills
• Ability to work independently and produce results in a fast paced, team environment.
• Ability research into new areas and come up with ideas and solutions.
• Creativity to address website design issues so that they can produce sites that are effective and functional.
• Problem-solving skills so that they can integrate the customer access features with the data stored in the site so that people can locate the appropriate information effectively.
• Ability to work on projects independently and need to be capable of time management.
• Teamwork skills to coordinate their efforts with the work that's being performed by other design and development professionals.
• Ability to identify and resolve all technical issues faced during the course of the projects assigned
• Strong Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.About Us
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin