A career within PwC's Oracle Services Practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalize on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance operations, human capital management, supply chain management, reporting and analytics, and governance, risk and compliance.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in various Oracle application-based solutions, including the following capabilities:
- Demonstrating a proven record of success delivering technical components for on-premise and cloud implementations;
- Demonstrating proven experience in architecting solutions spanning multiple systems, infrastructure design, middleware-based integrations and application development;
- Demonstrating proven experience contributing as a technical team member in consulting, designing, and implementing technical solutions;
- Demonstrating proven success designing, building, testing and deploying solutions based on Oracle products;
- Demonstrating proven success identifying and addressing client needs by building relationships with clients, developing an awareness of Firm services, communicating with a client in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Demonstrating proven knowledge on design, development and deployment of Oracle Fusion Middleware products like Oracle SOA BPEL, OSB, BPM;
- Demonstrating proven integration experience with Oracle SaaS/Fusion products using Oracle PaaS as well as third party integration products;
- Demonstrating proven experience in implementation of Oracle PaaS Products like SOA CS, ICS, JCS and Database cloud;
- Demonstrating proven knowledge with open industry standards such as SOAP, XML, XSD, HTTP, Oracle, ADF, and Java; and,
- Demonstrating proven experience building relationships with the Oracle product development and strategy teams and presentation experience at industry forums.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: .