Hi, hope you are doing well, Immediate need of Network Voice engineer(VoIP) at Bismarck, ND
Position: Network Voice engineer(VoIP) Location: Bismarck, ND Duration: Long term
• Hands on experience planning, designing, implementing, configuration and troubleshooting experience on VoIP solutions such as Cisco UC product line, including Unified Communications Manager, Unity, Unity Connection and Unified Contact Center express (UCCX)
• Involved in planning, implementing, and supporting new or existing complex collaboration systems including Cisco Communications Manager, Cisco Contact Center Express
• Candidate will support system administration, hands-on operational tasks, system design, engineering and consultation for the Cisco UC environment.
• Work closely with business and technology counterparts to understand enterprise objectives and their impact on UC network infrastructure.
• Primarily responsible for the design, configuration and administration of Cisco unified communications and telephony systems.
• Administer Cisco Communication Manager, Unity Connection, , Contact Center Express as well as related network hardware and software.
• Ability to prepare as-built documentation, operating instructions and procedures. Problem source identify and resolve user and system telephony issues.
• Works independently or as a team member to plan, develop, implement, and support voice systems.
• Ownership of implementation and support of technical designs
• Work closely with project management to ensure timelines are met with a high level of client satisfaction.
• Communicate deviances from plan/scope to ensure projects stay on track
• Follow change process and implement accordingly.
• Able to perform UCCX scripting.
Thanks and Regards, Srini Recruitment Specialist Incorporan Inc. Phone: D - E-mail:
- provided by Dice