Our Government client is looking for an experienced Network/Telecommunications Analyst on a 12 months renewable contract role in Raleigh, NC.
Position: - Network/Telecommunications Analyst
The Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineers will monitor the AT&T Esinet (Emergency Services Internet Network). Troubleshooting issues with networks and find resolutions to the issues from a central location. Will provide incident response on the system, communicate with site technicians, and customers alike, and track problems through to resolution. Will operate in a 24/7 operation and maintain current SLA's.
1. Bachelor's degree or 3 to 5 years in Information Technology or Computer Science
2. 3 Years of experience with excellent understanding of technologies, operating systems, networking, anti-virus, back-ups, systems firewalls, and switches.
3. 3 Years of experience with knowledge regarding at least one of the following vendor products: - Juniper, VMWare, Microsoft, Cisco
4. Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and able to handle multiple support cases
5. Strong writing skills to maintain organized documentation
6. Customer-oriented, and capable of providing high levels of client satisfaction
7. Collaborate and work well with others
8. Experience with VOIP technologies is a plus
9. Experience in a NOC environment is preferred.
10. Strong skills in working with clients and communication
11. 3 Years of experience with knowledge of network cabling, network classification and network topology
Vector Consulting, Inc., (Headquartered in Atlanta) is an IT Talent Acquisition Solutions firm committed to delivering results. Since our founding in 1990, we have been partnering with our customers, understanding their business, and developing solutions with a commitment to quality, reliability and value. Our continuing growth has been and continues to be built around successful relationships that are based on our organization's operating philosophy and commitment to ** People, Partnerships, Purpose and Performance - THE VECTOR WAY
"Celebrating 30 years of service"
- provided by Dice