Job Number: R
Network IT and Infrastructure Solutions, Lead
Provide support to a complex multi-level and multi-tiered DoD client as an infrastructure solution lead, including leveraging expertise in integrating, managing, and supporting network infrastructure, platform infrastructure, and Cloud virtualization requirements. Ensure necessary oversight solutions and comprehension of the inner workings of mission partners and other stakeholders within the Special Access Programs (SAP) and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) environments. Design and analyze the development of complex voice, data, and multi-media communications network solutions. Employ expertise in voice and data transport facilities, protocols, operating systems, and standards and regulations for public and private data networks. Project usage and required capacities based on the analysis of existing and emerging products and services. Lead tasks, including planning, execution, staff oversight, and status reporting for significant initiatives.
- 8+ years of experience with supporting network infrastructure administration and engineering for medium and large enterprise local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and storage area network (SAN)
- Experience with planning, developing, and implementing complex network infrastructures
- Experience with administering windows server and network devices
- Experience with supporting cloud based and virtual network environments
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with managing small teams, providing leadership, oversight of personnel, prioritizing tasks, and providing regular status to management and functional leads
- Experience with Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solutions
- Experience with Docker, AWS, Kubernetes, Ansible, and PowerShell
- Knowledge of Cisco firewalls and VoIP
- Knowledge of engineering virtual desktop infrastructures (eVDI)
- BA or BS degree in Information Systems
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching, ITILv3 , CISSP, AWS Solutions Architect, AWS SysOps , or DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification, including CompTIA Security+ CE
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.