Network Infrastructure Engineer | £42,000+ | Cheshire | Permanent
Your new role
As Network Infrastructure Engineer you will maintain the in-house IT systems to certify its stability, efficiency and integrity to ensure business processes run seamlessly. You will liaise with internal stakeholders to highlight key issues and needs before resolving them in a timely manner. Through the utilisation of your IT expertise you will analyse the efficiency and effectiveness of current systems before developing and implementing enhancements and upgrades. Additionally, you will create and maintain documentation to ensure all system mapping, processes and service history is up to date.
What you'll need to succeed
- A balanced understanding and knowledge of networking, infrastructure and security
- Proficient experience of working in O365 and AWS environment
- In-depth networking experience (LAN/WAN/SWITCHING/WIFI)
- Technical knowledge inclusive of but not limited to Active Directory, Hyper- V, Veeam
- Experience of undertaking an on-prem to Cloud migration project
- Security knowledge e.g. Firewalls, Cisco ASA and Checkpoint
(Desirable) Working towards or holding vendor certification:
- Cisco CCNA Certification
- Cyber Essentials
What you'll get in return
A salary between £42,000-45,000, flexible working, further training i.e. ITIL and AWS, pension contribution, plus additional benefits. Due to global operations annual travel and evenings meetings may be required to coincide with time differences.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.