Network Infrastructure Engineer - Trading systems
Location: City of London
Package: Up to 55000 + bonus, healthcare, pension, 25 days
Challenge: Supporting the infrastructure sitting beneath a best in class trading systems used by banks, hedge funds and institutional traders worldwide.
Quant Capital is urgently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our high profile client.
Our client has recently been voted in the fintech 100 (best financial technology businesses). They provide a market leading Execution Management System for buy and sell side clients as well as Algo Execution. They have offices globally (travel arranged for your benefit if wanted).
I am seeking a mid-level Infrastructure Engineer with three or more years of experience to work in a systems admin/network/infrastructure focused support role.
The primary responsibility of the infrastructure Engineer is to provide high level functional and technical support for the company's products directly to the customer base. You will be joining a hardworking and dedicated Support team within an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment. You will also work closely with the company's sales and engineering teams.
On a day to Day basis the Support Specialist will:
- Respond promptly to infrastructure and network inquiries from clients
- Support customers and help revolve server issues and network connectivity
- Improve documentation of support policies and procedures
- Analyse server failures and implement solutions to prevent future issues
- Automate server deployment
- Deploy monitor and maintain globally distributed datacentre infrastructure.
Infrastructure Engineer MUST have:
- STEM Degree
- 2+ years' experience supporting mission critical infrastructure
- CCNA or CCNP routing and switching or equivalent
- Hardware experience including setup and maintenance.
- An interest in cloud technology ideally some basic AWS/Azure
- Some Linux experience
- Network configuration and server setup
You will be joining a progressive and exciting company committed to excellence. They offer an excellent working environment with on-going training and a structured career path. You can also expect an excellent salary and benefits package.
My client is based in London
Linux TT, RTS, Bloomberg, Scripting, Client Support, FIX Integration, Implementation, NYSE, FTSE, EUREX, ICE, Nasdaq LSE, LME