The Product Analytics Team at Stepstone is looking for a talented product analyst to take a leading role in influencing product development across all our markets.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong analytical mindset and good working knowledge of SQL and a web analytics platform (Adobe, Google Analytics , etc.) combined with excellent commercial skills as you will be liaising with stakeholders up to C-level.
What's the job about:
- Work closely with product managers, head of products, business analysts, researchers and UX designers promoting data- driven decisions .
- You will help product managers to define and monitor the correct KPIs for their products, set-up and analyse A/B tests and influence the backlog.
- You will ensure insights drawn from analytics are accurate, understandable and actionable .
- Create relevant dashboards to set benchmarks and measure the impact of changes.
- Make sure tracking implementation is correct and up to date.
- Maintain strong relationships with stakeholders & manage own workload in response to their needs.
- Opportunity to travel around our offices in Europe: Dusseldorf, Warsaw and Brussels.
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrable 2 + years of experience as product analyst, web analyst, insights analyst, mobile analyst or similar.
- Strong working SQL knowledge (required)
- Understanding of how digital product works.
- Mobile tracking analytics experience would be great but not necessary.
- Ability to keep pace with a dynamic, constantly evolving product road map with many moving parts.
- Lateral thinking and ability to synthesize data points from different sources into a single story.
- Persuasive communicator , able to make clear recommendations for action.
- Experience with web analytics tool, e.g. Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics (required)
- Online dashboarding & data visualisation tools, e.g. Tableau, PowerBI (desired)
- A/B MTV testing experience (desirable) .
- Educated to degree level or similar, preferably in a numerical field and/or statistical background.
Totaljobs Group Generous Benefits Package include:
- 29 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Group Pension Scheme including Life Cover
- Paid Charity Days - 2 days per year
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Season Ticket Loan (after probation)
- Childcare Allowance (after probation)
- Up to 6 free Physio Sessions (after probation)
- Excellent Maternity & Paternity Pay/Leave
- Amazon Voucher birthday gift (after probation)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation , age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please ensure your eligibility to work in the UK before applying.
If you want to find out more about totaljobs group and what it's like to work here please take a look at www.totaljobsgroup...... click apply for full job details