Do you have a background in mobile and web UI/UX Design? Are you interested in helping take a profitable software company who is the #1 brand in their space to the next level in product? Are you interested in a 100% remote job? Then check out this role!
Due to company growth, HumCap's SaaS client is searching for a UI/UX Designer to join their team. The product is a highly configurable B2B software solution with clients such as Facebook, Amazon, Tesla, Disney, the NFL, and the MBA.
• Profitable, self-funded, growing SaaS company
• Ranked #1 brand worldwide in their space
• Headquartered in Frisco, TX
• 100 employees
• High energy, innovative culture
• 100% remote work environment
• 100% of medical, dental, & vision premiums covered for employee
• Unlimited PTO
• 401K match
The Ideal Candidate Has
• 5+ years of mobile & web UI/UX Design experience on a SaaS product
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• A strong comprehension of iOS, Android, and web designs
• Experience working with Agile methodologies
• Experience with enterprise level content management systems, e-Commerce, and/or mobile experience a plus
• A creative mind and good instinct about intuitive user experience
• Comfortable designing on early-stage products
• Guide the design & experience of new & existing features on web and mobile applications.
• Receive input from client stakeholders to define user experience requirements, scenarios, and journey maps.
• Translate client requirements into mockups, interactive prototypes, and graphics
• Create interaction models, user task flows, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use for a highly customizable product
• Run review meetings and foster friendly design critique sessions
• Contribute to ideation and sketching sessions, storyboards, prototyping and usability testing to create comprehensive wireframe system
• Conduct user testing sessions to refine usability of features.