Who we are...
COCC delivers complete enterprise processing solutions to financial institutions throughout the northeastern United States. Listed among American Banker's FinTech 100 and the Inc. 5,000 fastest growing companies in the nation, COCC inspires the industry with innovation and top quality support. Designated as a Top Workplace in Connecticut, COCC recognizes employees as the core of our success! COCC offers a progressive training program to support employees in personal and professional development.
What we need...
We are looking for a Mobile Software Engineer to join COCC's Systems and Programming team. This person will primarily be responsible for enhancing, maintaining, and troubleshooting COCC's Android iMobile banking app as well as be involved in developing Android apps aimed at delivering mobile solutions for internal workflows. The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual that not only thrives on working in a group environment, but also has a self-driven, entrepreneurial spirit.
What's in it for you…
All of the benefits you'd expect from an award winning employer plus:
- A robust employee training and development program
- Generous PTO offering as well as competitive pay and benefits
- On-site fitness center
- Tuition Reimbursement
- One on one career coaching
- Financial planning assistance with certified professionals
- Fun employee events such as company outings, trivia, sports leagues wellness events
- Peer recognition programs
What you'll do…
- Be an active and positive member of a multi-functional team
- Code new features and bug fixes into every release cycle for the core mobile product
- Provide support and monitor Google store submissions, approvals, releases, developer accounts
- Handle Customer Service questions concerning existing and/or new functionality
- Conduct code management using Android Studio and GIT
- Create new targets within the project for specific branding
- Release Android upgrades in waves which contain multiple targets
- Develop native apps for internal workflow
- Create C# REST web services to interface with internal apps
What you'll bring…
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 1-3 years Mobile Software development experience post-Bachelor's degree
- Ability to investigate and analyze technical information, and to draw and validate conclusions is required
- Experience in coding/designing graphical user interfaces
- Proficiency in Java, Android Studio
- Familiarity with Kotlin a plus
- Experience with GIT/TFS
- Experience with Google store app setup and submission process
- Experience with Push Notifications Certificates
- Ability to manage multiple targets within the same project
- Familiarity with dependency management tools (like Google Firebase)
- Outstanding oral / written communication skills; ability to interact with various levels of staff and management
COCC is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace. All applicants are required to pass a credit, background, and substance test prior to employment. COCC procures background and consumer reports in compliance with all Federal and State regulations, including The Fair Credit Reporting Act and CT Department of Labor laws regarding pre-employment screens. COCC is an equal opportunity employer committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Accessibility - If you're a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please let us know by callingor emailing . Please specify the help you need and we'll be happy to get back to you!
- provided by Dice