Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
If you are located in Hunt Valley, MD, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Deliver fully functional, cross platform and well tested mobile application developed according to quality standards
- Development and design of front-end UI/UX
- Development and maintenance of REST and SOAP API's
- Analyze, Design, Implement and Integrate functional requirements in new/existing solutions
- Working closely with Scrum Masters, Business Analyst and Quality Assurance and the rest of the team members to achieve project & organizational objectives
- Deliver fully unit tested source code complying with code quality standards
- Production Support and application troubleshooting
- Working within a Team to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs
- Actively participate in all team agile ceremonies and contributing to ensure that all team commitments are delivered on time and of the highest quality
- Be an active advocate of the iOS/Android platforms through both internal and external developer communities
- Working to remain an active learner in all technologies related to Android development (Java, Android SDK, Android Wear, Android Studio, Gradle, 3rd party libraries, etc)
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering native mobile and cross platform Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Forms applications using
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in design and architect mobile back-end services
- 4+ years Agile and Scrum SDLC experience
- 2+ years of experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android/iOS
- Experience with Xamarin Studio or Microsoft Visual Studio
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object orientation design
- Capabilities to write and execute unit test cases
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Expert on Source Control like Github
- Team player and self-starter with ability to communicate clearly with clients and team-embers in English as Main Language
- C# .NET
- App Center
- Visual Studio Mac/PC
- Visual Studio Code
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Mobile Software Developer, Mobile Developer, Hunt Valley, MD, Maryland, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote