We are currently recruiting a full time Mobile Software Developer to join our ever expanding development team, here in Nottingham. You will become part of our already successful development team, working towards delivering a high standard of quality software that utilises the most appropriate and cutting edge technologies to develop secure, maintainable and extensible large scale solutions.
Working as part of an Agile development team operating within the Scrum framework, you will be involved across the Software Development Lifecycle ensuring that our products are delivered to a published roadmap within planned release cycles. You will contribute towards the defining and developing a Sprint backlog to achieve the goals set out by our Product team whilst providing our Test team with continuous delivery to ensure that the our software products achieve our definition of done and can be potential released within our continuous deployment cycle each and every Sprint.
You will be actively encouraged to push the boundaries of new technology to ensure that we choose the most appropriate solutions for delivering our software to enable you to progress to meet your own potential whilst also giving more junior members of the development team the support they need to help them to fulfil their personal development goals.
• To contribute to the delivery of functional and non-function requirements set out by the business
• To employ appropriate patterns and practises to conform to our software coding standards
• To seek out the best way of achieving the requirements set out by using our existing technology stack whilst challenging convention to implement new technology where appropriate
• To actively contribute towards working groups aimed at improving our skills and knowledge, whilst providing support to those less experienced within the team
• To develop relationships with business stakeholders and related business functions to ensure that
• the development team works constructively with the wider business to achieve our organisational goals
• To contribute actively towards initiatives to enhance the profile of Ideagen's development team within the local development community, e.g. contributing towards and supporting our partnership with local universities
To be considered for this position, you must have:
• A minimum of two years' experience in mobile development using Xamarin/native iOS and/or Android development is essential
• An exceptional working knowledge of C# and the .NET Framework
• Worked within SOLID principals by employing appropriate patterns and practises
• Experience using Source Control, primarily GIT
• Previous involvement in mentoring junior members of a development team
• Experience in system architecture, design and writing test units
• Experience of working in an Agile development team
• An understanding of the build process, continuous integration and delivery
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme, Company Share Incentive Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and 32 days' holiday including statutory holidays and your birthday - We feel it is important that all our people get to celebrate their birthday, so have the day off on us!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE